TZF Downcomer Flooding Accuracy
- Most accurate downcomer capacity model available
- Accuracy not diminished in high pressure systems
- Not conservative in low pressure systems
- Downcomers are sized/rated correctly
Typical Tray Vendor Model
Downcomers are not sized/rated correctly
- Does not accurately predict the conditions which
the downcomer will reach a capacity limit.
- Conservative for low pressure systems
- Optimistic for high pressure systems
This page updated 7 June
© 2002 The Distillation Group, Inc. All rights reserved.